A geographic information system (GIS) is a scientific, technological tool in the form of a computing application which allows the generation and management of digital thematic and topographic maps, aerial photographs, satellite images, digital terrain models, large databases and also the ability to connect to GPS systems. It is an intelligent tool for decision-making.
Gather Transform Update
The BAPS team has advanced technical expertise with a variability of mapping software applications, as well as knowledge with data conversion, spatial modeling, spatial data documentation ,webgis mapping, cartography and remote sensing.
- Geo-technical Documentation
- Data Analysis, Conversion and Visualization
- Digitization of raster-data, (semi-) automated raster-vector conversion (R2V).
- Conversion of data(CAD to GIS)
- 3D-Modelling / 3D Analysis
- GIS Database Maintenance & Updataion
- Cartography for Print and Digital Media
MAKE YOUR DATA DISCOVERABLE WITH ADVANCED REMOTE SENSING TECHNIQUES
BAPS has an expertise team of Photogrammetrists equipped with the next generation high end 3D Photogrammetry workstations. BAPS has completed various photogrammetric mapping projects in UAE of scale that varies from 1:500 to 1:10000. BAPS offer comprehensive services in the field of aerial and satellite Photogrammetry using state of the art techniques.
Our Major areas of expertise are:
- Pre-Processing of Satellite Images
- Satellite Image Processing
- Satellite Image Mosaics Preparation
- Classification, Raster-Vector-conversion (R2V).
- 3D visualization and analysis
- 3D Elevation/Terrain Models
- 3D Cartography